Heartbeats to Infinity


 By Two people who seek God, 
  and the true meaning of love

It's a path it's a journey
To the one who put you here
To the one who made you special
So tell me why we're here.
.. 
It's a path, it's a journey,
Thank you for taking my hand,
Walk with me, let's search,
to find out why we're here..
.
You won't walk this road alone
I'll hold your hand forever
No matter where we land
We'll make it there together
And so we walked along,
He helped me climb up that ladder,
and caught me every time I fell,
I could see the Light getting brighter..
When she looks into me
I can see where I'm supposed to be
When we're alone we walk
But when we hold hands we fly away
He is my strength, my bird of freedom,
my reminder, my Imam,
my protector, my heartbeats,
and so we strive to infinity...
She is my strength, she made me realize
That love ain't something you see with your eyes
Is it just you? Or is it just me?
It's something more than eyes could see

But oh! There is no she, no he...
There is I, for he is she, she is he,
Together we are one soul,
Returning where we belong...

No comments:

Post a Comment