Battle In My Head

By Badria Hajjar
My mind used to be blocked and all worn out
It used to be too tired to scream and to shout
My mind used to think too much about life
And all the scars it left with bitter strife
My mind used to think too much about pain
And how it used to run deeply through my veins
My mind used to think too much about my future
And how much wounds it had to suture
My mind used to think too much about my fears
And all the past sorrow, anguish and tears
 But now my mind is clear and so thorough
Ready to face the pain of tomorrow
My mind is now clear and so meticulous
Too much of it is perfectly unambiguous
My mind is now cleansed and purified
 And that is something my heart has already verified
My mind has now built sufficient power
To fight the bitter and the sour
My mind has now won the battle in my head
And ready to embrace the future ahead
My mind is now ready to comfort me
And just ready to let the future be

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment