Random Thoughts



My pen, My time, and I

I hold my pen to write
but can't find nothing in my mind
but random words
as if they are floating there
keeping it busy all the time

Listen to me, oh dear mind!
Take a break, pause, and don't let them fool you
We can control time!
We don't have to dream of a way to stop it
Reverse it or even fast forward it
All we have to do
Is to live the moment
After all, that's what life is all about!
It's about that moment you decide to change
That moment you get a grade higher than what you expected
That moment you find a friend for life
That moment a prayer gets answered
That moment a YES can change your life
That moment is what is worth living for

Life is nothing but a sum of moments
It is our choice to make them special or not
So, let's make a deal
To try our best
And make every single moment
Worth living for!


--

Noura Anwar Soubra

1 comment: